RENT in japan
Office, stores, restaurants, etc.
Usually an entire building for short-term stay purpose
Individual or corporate
Applicant who is contracted to rent the property.
Company that employs occupant or family member who is reside in Japan with income that meets the financial qualification.
Situations for corporate application:
- Occupants who are not valid resident card holders.
- Employers who are already contracted on accommodation solutions for occupants.
A direct confirmation operation with applied guarantor company:
A casual, 5min~10min, phone conversation with the guarantor representative confirming on:
- Applicant’s basic personal information
- Applicant’s financial condition
- Relationship with joint-guarantor, if applied, and emergency contact
Decide the exact starting date, so the property manager will calculate and prepare for the payment of actual initial cost.
In this step, applicant can order starting utilities, internet, moving, and other services.
Preparation for contract signing and key receiving:
- *Inkan (Hanko, a personal stamp)
- *Certificate copy of residence (Juminhyo, a paper issued from current address ward/city office)
- Certificate copy of Inkan (Inkantorokushomeisho, a paper issued from current address ward/city office, optional)
- Color copy of ID
Keys can be received:
- Along with contract signing
- 1 day before exact move-in day
Agency fee to Ash. will be charged after key delivery.